2011年2月5日土曜日

Hello hello...

Just a quick update to make my readers sure I'm still alive. I was so busy with studies and yesterday my phone which helped me to wake up in the morning, watch time, listen music, take pictures, know about visa balance and play stupid game about paris hilton lol, went nuts and got broken. I even didn't something special, all tech doesn't work right in my hands, it is my damnation. So, to avoid hiatus today I went to Akihabara and got better camera. As long as more and more people add Royal Order, I want to make it more informative, so a better quality pictures will help.
The last picture from my phone is picture from Harajuku WC (just as usual lol) after going to salon, where I got my new hair. Finally. There are not so many photo of every day me after classes, salon and tired, so let it be here.

I’m starting my starvation therapy again, just hate being not that much skinny as I want, need to lose weight. Now I’m doing it carefully, already used to stay in hospital because of my eating disorders about 3 years ago. Better to starve than being not beautiful and unpleased with yourself. I think nothing looks good on fat or plus size people. Sorry.
I ate strawberry 2 days ago, Japan has such a beautiful strawberry.
There was an event with Lycaon, their new outfits are so... hot))). Can't wait to go to oneman on 8th.
Yuki is such a diva......
Got a stap...
 Now I'm going to some club, but I promise to behave myself decently, don't get drunk as hell and wright interesting blog posts after... Enjoy EROS while I'm drinking vodka.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿