2011年3月6日日曜日

Inspiring you to throw Liz Lisa to fire and change to rock...Current style, most recent items.

Hello hello... I'm alive, but still have lots difficulties and sometimes feel like i have no energy to fight...
Today going to tell about style, didn't post about it for a long time.
My hair usually looks like this now.
One more angry face picture to show you them >_<.
Today i got some new clothing, but not only today, so the post will be heavy with 1-2 months GETs.
Glad News onepiece **.
Close up. Skulls and bones print.
Heaven and Earth. This brand is my favorite now ^^.
Rocks together.
Heaven and Earth onepiece.
Close. Lovely.
I wear it with Heaven and Earth jacket.
And muffler from 109 shop Barak.
Pants, all from Heaven and Earths.
 Sex Pot Revenge long items.

Also, belt, Heaven and earth. Studs and bullets.

I usually wear those ugg boots from some random shop in Russia now, they are warm and comfortable. And studs....
I would wear those more often if it was comfortable. First are from 109, second ones from Zara.
Bag is from Sneep Dip 109 shop. Very big one.
Print close up. Skulls.
And lol, my suica holder. Sixh.
Smell... Eternity!
Thank you for looking. Have a good week.

7 件のコメント:

  1. I love your style, you are such an inspiration to me. <3

    返信削除
  2. I love the title of this entry! :-D
    I personally don't like Liz Lisa stuff at all and prefer a more rock and edgy style.

    I love all your new buys, your hair and style!

    返信削除
  3. love the brands you picked up! glad news,backs,heaven&earth is some of my favs. I love the rock style and prefer it over florals anytime! :)

    返信削除
  4. I love your style! I prefer the rock look anyday <3

    返信削除
  5. Love the things you bought!!!

    返信削除