2011年1月15日土曜日

it's so hard to start....

Hello to everyone who is reading my new english blog ^^. Mostly this blog will be about style and music, i hope to make it worth reading.
I am from Moscow, but moved to Tokyo and study in a language academy. Don't have any friends here, go to visual lives often. Nothing more to say about my activities in Japan). But i would like to meet some new people and hang out).
Yesterday i made this hair style and now it reminds me Aoi from Megayabie  sorry Ayabie for some reason X). Clothes are from River Island and muffler from Hellcat Punks.
Came back from my winter holiday in monday and it is so cold here in the flat!!! Yes, Russia is actually much colder in winter, but it is cold only outside, thanks God for central heating. Miss warm houses so badly >_<. And miss my friends, here i'm lonely. May be this lonely feeling made me start to post to communities and make an english blog...?X)
Trying to fight with mess in my small room (big in local standarts, but still small and has no cabinets and only one little shelf thingie). But at the moment mess actually wins >_<. Got boxes yesterday, i'm addicted to cute room stuff.
Curent style on the wall... can't wait to wear this super long dress, which i got from River Island *__*
Close up of the dress, this collar and necklace look great with it. Dunno why dress looks  green on a picture, it's dark grey.
In Moscow granny gave me collar, which was in the cabinet for 15 years! Looks great. Actually i do not like the fact i'm wearing real fur, but artificial fur looks... eh... not that good.
Got tickets, that means now i have some weekends plans and will post more pictures of outfits. Also will have a fangirly mood X). Tomorrow there are Born/Unsraw/Sel'm in Area. Rilakkumas feel so excited about it...
Wanted to go tanning, but i currently need to study, don't want to fail kanji-test in monday... Later i will post more about shopping and stuff, there was lots of as long as there was New Year and my birthday 2 days ago. 
Bye-bye...

6 件のコメント:

  1. that hair actually reminds me of aoi now when you said it haha! :D
    your second outfit is lovely~! ♥

    返信削除
  2. i realised that too late X)
    thank you ^^

    返信削除
  3. your outfits are so nice ^^ hope you can make friends soon :D

    返信削除
  4. Sorry for my late congrats!
    Happy b-day!
    Be happy and conquer the world! <8=====BBB

    返信削除
  5. good luck on your kanji test! ♪

    返信削除
  6. shinibana, thank you, i hope so too)
    Elena, yes, conquer the world is my main goal....
    Julia, i guess nothing can help me avoid fail, but thank you X)

    返信削除