2011年1月22日土曜日

SKULL Presents THE BEGINNING OF DOOM AND DECAY -But my glitter does not wither-“act.I”


Finally I can update my blog! I want to do it more often, but don’t have anything to tell about during the studies week and don’t want to bother you with plenty of little random posts. 
First 50 followers DONE! Actually I'm very glad to see you here and read your comments on everyday_gyaru. In russian community (if it can be called a community... lmao) I usually get some stupid comments or something like "Y U NO GYARU Y U  VISUAL" about my style from those who only lurk model's blogs all day long and don't even have a single photo of themselfs on their pages. So... just thank you.
Today I have been to the event in Shibuya BOXX, there were Born, V-last, Unsraw, Skull, Velbet, xTriPx. Seing Born and V-last made my day, it was hot just as usual. Sorry, I'm not talanted in writing live reports X). Got posters, V-last and new Born Dogma poster. As you can see, this week i finally got a MIRROR!!!*__* Needed it so badly.
 Shiena from V-last is becoming one of my inspirations, I just like his style so much *__*
He has tan and highlight on nose and the whole make up is so great *__*
My today's look was a bit boyish again, now i'm very into it, and want to wear it more often. Merch t-shirts suits my style a lot, today I'm wearing Born National Black Prodigy one.
Very little make up, no lashes.
My room has some positive changes, today courier brought me curtains which I purchased couple days ago. I just hated previous yellow ones so much... 
 Me with my little baby curtains... I don't look that much happy, but believe me, I am...)
Better picture of mirror and part of room.
Thanks for attention...))) May be there will be one more update today))).

2 件のコメント:

  1. People are stupid haha
    I love your style - it's unique and you look great!

    Are you living in Tokyo?
    Me too~

    返信削除
  2. bloomzy, they really are)
    glad u like it)
    yeah, Tokyo)))

    返信削除